Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturdays in San Francisco

can be overwhelming given all that's going on today (the Blues Festival, LoveFest, etc). To help me finish up the first of four-part series for Edible San Francisco about sustainable living, I did some research at the Farmer's Market (the last of the tomatoes, the first of the pomegranites, and a visit to Cap'n Mike's Holy Smoke fish stand)
In between writing the article, I've been perusing the Open Studios catalog. Studio visits are spread over four weekends and there's no way I'd know what to prioritize w/o the guide. I circled some new-to-me folks as well as people I know including musician/painter Peter Whitehead and former IC colleague Stuart Sheldon.

listening to: Jesse Sykes and The Sweet Hereafter and The Raga Guide.

No comments: