Thursday, March 6, 2008

Media blitz: tv, video, radio, oh my


I taped The Bruce Latimer Show live last night in Pacifica, California. That was a new experience, and warm up for all the fLipping and BlogHausing I'll be part of at SXSW early in the festival during Interactive. I'm psyched to hear (meet, I hope) Bill McKibben and see a bunch of folks. Wednesday, I transition to music, playing a gig at Agave Bar on 6th St. and watching and listening to the wealth of talent that will be there. Hee Haw. Billy Bragg, REM, et. al. Back in Pacifica, I only had time for one song, a fact I realized midway the first one. Would have chosen differently what to play but so goes. We found great community down on the coast at the Pacifica Community Television station. I don't know that Bruce knew what to do with me but we had a good laugh. You can check it out on Pennisula Cable TV station 26, at 10:30 pm Saturdays and 11 pm Sundays. I also think it might stream. To purchase a DVD of the show on the Bruce Latimer Show send an inquiry to brucelatimershow@aol.com.

In other news, I'd love your support. I'll be one of the artists that will get
airplay on 3/9, as part of Radio Crystal Blue's coverage of Airplay Vote 2008..My "Turn It All Red" EP is a nominee. Please vote here:
http://pub36.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=3071115404

No comments: