Friday, October 16, 2009

Songwriter October: SF x NYC




While I've been rehearsing the band for shows and recording next month, October is the month of acoustic duo/solo performances. Tonight I'm at Ronnie Cato's ongoing songwriter showcase at the Red Vic Hotel in the Haight. Should be a good night. I'm leading off the night with a set I'll be performing with lead guitarist Kwame Copeland.
Sunday finds me in New York City playing solo acoustic at Caffe Vivaldi in Greenwich Village along with Alyson Greenfield (check back here early next week for an interview I did with Alyson whose also getting ready for CMJ). Thursday, I'm closing out a night of music at Banjo Jim's that will feature Rachel Lee Walsh and the Havens among others. Then I come back and play another acoustic duo show in Millbrae at a new-to-me acoustic venue Caffe Roma. New songs, fun venues, great gig-mates-- Look forward to sharing them with you!

No comments: