Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Something Special EP Official Release

Big thank yous to those who helped me celebrate the release of the Something Special EP a few nights ago at Awaken Cafe in Oakland It was a great night of music and friends, with sterling performances by my billmates, Loretta Lynch and Yours Truly, Michele, and a great band at my back. Capped off with a big ole supermoon sighting at the end of my set, it really did feel like something special. Today is the EP's official release date, and its now available via iTunes, CDBaby and other digital outlets (as well as at my shows.) I invite you to take a listen, leave a review and share with your friends! Much gratitude for your continued support of independent music. 

Something Special (EP) Sept. 1, 2015. By Deborah Crooks, featuring Kwame Copeland (guitars); Andrew Gibson (bass) & Mike Stevens (drums) Recorded, mixed & engineered by Stevens at Lost Monkey Studio; art by Rebecca Stees; design by Alicia Buelow.

No comments: