Thursday, October 25, 2007

Benefits: Indie Music for Life & John Muir Elementary School

I'm playing at a benefit for local John Muir Elementary tomorrow, October 26 @

Nickie's

460 Haight St.
San Francisco CA
Price: $10-infinity
I'll be joined by Alex Walsh. We play 7:30pm-8:30pm.

Today, I came home from serving on a jury in a tenant-landlord dispute to find my copy of the 2007 Indie Music For Life CD benefiting cancer research. A tune I did with BZ Lewis, "You Are Home" (written, while I was in India, a few months before my mother passed away due to complications from her cancer treatment) is featured on this Adult Contemporary CD put out by Indie Music for Life.
...I realize there's a whole ton of things I can say about all the subjects referenced above, but for now, I'm glad the work is showing up where it needs to.....

No comments: