Friday, April 4, 2008

booming



Between coordinating another blog lounge for TCG at the upcoming Web 2.0, working on overdubs and coordinating more sessions, playing at Pirate Cat Radio AND coping with allergies, I've been feeling a bit...well...spun. More content juggling than producing so I'm looking forward to a weekend, which so far included playing a tune later at Cafe La Vie, and hopefully catching Dave's brother band "Morning 40 Federation" at the Boom Boom Room. Glad that club is still going. I just got word that Jazz at Pearls is closing, which is sad, because that is a fun club.... I was at Modern Tea (maybe it was the Sevan Blend that turned me around?) with several of my favorite jazz artists last night-we were discussing buying homes, but maybe a club would be a good start. We'll see......
First things first ...

No comments: