Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Keeping the songs going: Songwriters Roundup in Alameda, Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013

I'm still getting settled after the run down to So Cal for FAR-West with pitstops in Culver City and Silverlake on the way home. Fun playing, good music, some allergies (oh well), good food (see Bell Street Farm in Los Alamos and Elf Cafe in Silverlake), enough yoga to keep me honest combined for an overall inspirational and invigorating trip. While I'm waiting for the UPS truck to deliver my new CDs, I'm getting ready for the next Songwriters Roundup at High St. Station in Alameda. Six songwriters playing their original music in-the-round. This Roundup features Bay Area songwriters Andrew Page, myself, Katie Garibaldi, Kate Burkart, Kwame Copeland and Wilson Wong. Come take a listen! Starts at 7pm. $5-10 sliding scale at the door. Plus High Street has food, wine and beer. Kids welcome, too.

No comments: