Monday, September 21, 2009

Art Dreaming

On the way to a friend's party Friday I was flipping through the Open Studio schedule for October which is unbelievable full. I picked out several that caught my eye that I might actually attend. Amid the party, I met one of the participants Delfina Piretti an artist who'd recently returned from a residency in Italy. In addition to Open Studios, she's involved in a very cool-looking dream project at the Togonon Gallerythis weekend "Social Dreaming: Liberating the Lifeworld Dream Collective" that she will be facilitating along with Dr. Kathryn Poethig, PhD. I'll be doing some tabling at the Expo for the Independent Artist all day so will miss the afternoon event, but I encourage you to check out both. (for whatever reason, the image uploader wasn't working for me today, hence you'll need to follow links for images)

No comments: