Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The New EP: 'It's All Up to You'

I've been enjoying a couple days of 'normal' life visiting family after a couple of months of focused effort. Seven of the 13 songs I've tracked of late are just about ready for public consumption. I'm planning to send all the materials for the new EP "It's All Up To You" to the manufacturers later this week. Yay! I'm really pleased with the results of the work I did with producer Ben Bernstein and my band mates and hope you will be, too. You can hear one of the new songs "Let's Move" on Myspace and my site. I'm taking pre-orders now if you'd like me to send you one; otherwise, I hope to see you at a show along The Great Idea Tour route which launches March 11 at lululemon in Burlingame. No, normalcy doesn't last long!





No comments: