Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Read.Eat.Listen: Time & Beauty



Lucky me was afforded a couple of days at a lovely spa hotel where I went somewhat off the grid. It's amazing how much of what I think is necessary isn't when I can unplug a bit. It's amazing how much beauty gives to the mind, body and soul. S p a c e opens. Yes!
Read: The latest Murakami is out, I'm reminded, by none other than Patti Smith in her recent NY Times review "Deep Chords: Hurui Murakami's 'Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage.  Buying the book will be due diligence but reading her review is a different kind of fun.
Eat:   Though I think the days may be numbered for doing so, I do eat fish. Cold water fish just nourishes. This is a very simple and yummy recipe for pan-fried salmon: Quick & Easy Balsamic Salmon
Listen: I put on some R&B/Soul by SF fave Quinn Devaux today. It will cure what ails you: 

No comments: