Sunday, December 2, 2007

groovin'

I had forgotten Ashkenaz existed until getting Wendy's b-day party invite. Last night, a bunch of the SF Songwriting Collective joined Wendy and more of her pals to celebrate at Picante for clean Mexican grub before shaking our booties to the Nigerian Brothers and the Groove Connexion at the East Bay world music and dancing institution. In the converging worlds department: After raving about his show to Alex and Lisa on the drive over the bridge, I ran into Etienne De Rocher on the sidewalk outside the restaurant so I got to give him his kudos in person...Inside, I happened to sit by someone I didn't know previously, Michele McGeoy, CEO of Sun Run Cars--I'm no solar pro, but I'd spent Friday researching solar companies for a work project. Another late night has made me late for just about everything on my plate today, including Steven's party. Energetic limits are rearing their head.

No comments: