Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Friday @ The Stork Club: Live music with TPR, Deborah Crooks, Calling Morroco +

Just to keep things bird-like, I'm happy to be performing with the band this week at The Stork Club in Oakland. The Stork is one of the East Bay's venerable rock clubs and comes complete with a somewhat wacky bar environment  (write me with your address to tell me what's wacky about the bar and I'll send you a gift!). Seriously, The Stork also has a good stage for bands. Since I've been working out some new songs, a couple of which are ready for public consumption, I'm looking forward to stretching the songs' wings a bit.  We're on first, at 9pm, opening a night of music  for San Diego's Plastic Revolution. Come on down, say hello and, most importantly, enjoy the show!

Friday, April 13th, 2012, 9pm

Stork Club 

2330 Telegraph Ave.
Oakland California 94607
$5, ph: 510-444-6174

 

 

No comments: